(Game) Mad City Crime
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Deceive police, double-crossed the mafia, have fun, go for a drive on steep sport muscle cars, earn money at various works, promote your authority in the eyes of large mafias, that all depends on you!
Reload your weapon, hit the gas and hold on tight – it’s the most colorful action in your life.
Mad City Crime open a new world, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Mad City.
Game Features :
Visually stunning updated graphics, character and vehicle models
HD quality resolution
Additional customization traffic frequency
Countless hours of gameplay
Third Person control
Cool Classic cars & Sporctars
Brilliant vehicle and drift physics
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Size 229.6 MB
User Reviews :
- Trying to run is extremely difficult because the control is just a little round button you move around but it’s extremely close to the gun so you end up stopping and shooting at nothing (which can get you killed or lose a car you’re stealing). The car is sometimes touchy but then sometimes takes a while to respond so there’s no telling how responsive it’ll be at any moment (same car). I like the concept though, seems like it’s meant to be similar to GTA.
- So the game looked fun and cool so I decided “ok, let’s download this and see how it goes.” So it downloads and I press the app and it takes me to the main menu. The options are :continue game, new game, settings, language, and I’m pretty sure options. Anyways, I pressed “new game” because I’ve never played it before. So all of that goes well. BUT then, after I hit new game it started loading, it went: 1%..2%…………..3%..16%….Then it went to my home screen. I am very disappointed. I thought the game would be lots of fun. The game looks so realistic! They did a great job on the main menu screen. I wish I could play it. After it logged me off, I tried that 2 more times, it did the same thing. So then I tried the “continue game”, it did the same thing. So, I deleted it, then downloaded it again, did the same thing. I deleted it 1 last time. And it never worked so I just said “whatever, a game is not worth my money or time if I can’t even play it.” I just want to find a game where you can drive and walk. A game where you can get in and out of cars. Like gta but not so inappropriate. A game where you steal a car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or bike then ride it, then get off of it. And get a new vehicle. I needs help please. But the game is not worth it. You can’t play!
- This game is very fun and I’ve spent lots of hours playing it. But the guy you are will sometimes say to the driver of the vehicle “Open the God da-n door!” I think it’s not appropriate or okay for a 12+ game and it’s wrong to use God’s name in vain. Also, one of the missions are to deliver drugs to other people. They don’t mention what the drugs are,they just say sell them. This game isn’t okay for 12+ and should be rated higher.
Get Mad City Crime from App Store
What is your opinion about Mad City Crime
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.