(Game) Empires and Puzzles – RPG Quest
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Epic heroes, monsters and action await in this thrilling, tactical battle RPG!
Featured by Apple!
A challenging game of strategy and puzzles
We’re impressed by this epic match-three adventure
Players are saying:
Awesome game. This will keep me busy for months!
Really fun, great production values!
Empires & Puzzles is a completely new take on RPG games, combining match-3 battles and building a mighty stronghold – topped with thrilling PVP duels. Join the battle now!
Game Features :
Fight – Send your troops charging by making amazing combos!
Build – Rebuild an immense war fortress!
Collect – Summon hundreds of powerful heroes and troops!
Raid – Fight in PvP battles against players from around the world!
Upgrade – Level up your heroes, buildings and special powers!
Team Up – Fight mighty Titans with your Alliance!
Amazing Graphics – Experience detailed monsters, heroes and visual effects in a majestic fantasy world!
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Size 207.8 MB
User Reviews :
- I am a long time gamer of all varieties. I take my hat off to small giant for this game. The game play is just right for a mobile device. It’s got enough flavors of puzzle, rpg, and world building to keep you involved. The story is campy and silly, but that’s fine, he game never pretended not to be a little silly—and I like that. There’s little bits of humor everywhere if you look. I’ve been playing for going on a year and change now. Still have stuff to do and hero teams to build.
- You also don’t have to spend money to succeed, at all. It helps, sure, but there’s no gating with money, just increases your odds of getting good stuff if you have more chances at the hero lottery, so to speak.
- It’s also the only mobile game that does group team building right for the small screen. Prepping for wars and strategizing how to win as an alliance of 30 some people has been the best part for me. Reminds me of when I used to have more time for games like WoW. Sure you don’t get the full immersion, but still get some of the feels with this little game. My only beef is what a lot of folks complain about, the raid system seems super unbalanced and is downright annoying at times. But, it’s apparent small giant are always working their butts off to tweak it, so hats off to them again for that. Also, this game is not for the impatient. Strategy is the log game sometimes.
I do like playing this game, I have been playing awhile and check on my empire frequently. Maybe too much. I especially like the match game twist, it’s a bit more engaging than an idle RPG. There is always a new mission or quest to complete. Titan to gang up on, Heroes to level up, or something to build or upgrade. It is very much a long term game, not for the impatient instant gratification types. I dare say you are better off not shelling out a lot of money for better heroes. If you take the slow steady approach you will have the ascension items before you need them most of the time. If you buy heroes you will end up having to wait for items to strengthen them far too often.
If I were to make one complaint it would be how the raids are handled. Never mind your team power score, or even the multiple times they have revised how they are calculated, they have little bearing on your ability to win raids. It all comes down to how many special attacks you get off. Who ever makes the most special attacks, wins. Special attack energy is almost always slanted. The winner typical makes two to three attacks for the losers one. There will be seasons where it’s slanted in your favor, other times it will be slanted against you. Those rare times you are equally matched a raid can last upwards of 30 moves or more. If there were not rewards for engaging in raids, I wouldn’t bother doing raids. It’s that much of a nuisance.
Get Empires and Puzzles from App Store
What is your opinion about Empires and Puzzles
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.